- Oral/dental exams
- Comprehensive dental cleanings, polishing and fluoride treatments
- Minor oral surgery including, but not limited to, tooth extractions, fistula repairs and removal of oral tumors
- Special enamel sealant applications as well as performing endodontic procedures (root canals etc.).
- Comprehensive pain management before, during and after any oral procedure that may produce discomfort
- Monitored general anesthesia through our knowledgeable, well-trained technicians with the aid of digital monitoring for the vital signs
- All anesthetic patients have a designated technician/nurse assigned to them at all times
- Home dental care instructions and product recommendations
- A referral network to veterinary dentists and specialists when needed
At Home Dental Care:
Brushing your pet's teeth every day will reduce or eliminate plaque buildup. Plaque is an accumulation of bacteria that can progress to periodontitis if left untreated. Pockets of chronic infection, oral pain, and severe infections characterize Periodontitis. It will eventually loosen and destroy the tooth and possibly lead to bone loss in your pet’s mouth and jaw. The infection under the gum line can also spread to the liver, kidneys and heart.